Claude Ayitey ERT 4 minutes, 50 seconds
The Founder Institute (FI.co), the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator, has introduced that its upcoming Ghana Digital program is now accepting purposes. In an effort to make sure the well being and security of this system’s mentors, companions, and contributors, this Founder Institute cohort will probably be held utterly on-line, permitting anybody in Ghana to construct a enterprise alongside a number of the nation’s high entrepreneurs and buyers, in addition to leaders from our international community, from the consolation of house. Any aspiring entrepreneur or workforce enthusiastic about constructing a expertise enterprise is invited to use to the Ghana Digital Founder Institute cohort, commencing February 2021, at http://fi.co/apply/ghana.
Since launching in Ghana, this system has created promising expertise corporations within the nation, like Develop-For-Me, Akoo Books, Insurerity, and lots of extra. Certainly, FI Ghana companies have been accepted into Founder Institute’s prestigious Founder Lab accelerator run by the Silicon Valley workforce, and one is already one of many high regional corporations, whereas in addition they on the identical time obtained VC funding.
As a result of program having been moved from in-person to digital throughout 2020, the Accra Chapter in 2021 will turn into “Founder Institute Ghana”, that means the chance to participate within the accelerator is now a possibility obtainable no matter the place the entrepreneur lives in Ghana.
Becoming a member of the February 2021 cohort can also be obtainable for any entrepreneur IN THE WORLD who’s seeking to launch in Africa. Whether or not you’re in Abidjan or Alaska, Lomé or Lillehammer, Africa presents a wealth of alternative, and whether or not you’re diaspora or only a visionary entrepreneur excited by the prospects in Africa,, participating in Ghana’s upcoming cohort presents an thrilling alternative and important benefit, significantly if FI doesn’t have an area chapter to you.
The Founder Institute Ghana cohort pre-seed accelerator program begins on the sixteenth of February, 2021, and aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs seeking to construct options for the longer term could have the chance to:
- Get fixed suggestions and common workplace hours with 50 Mentors, buyers, and entrepreneurs in Ghana.
- Make fast progress on their enterprise utilizing a confirmed, structured course of to get to traction and funding that has helped alumni construct nice merchandise and lift over $950M in funding.
- Get fast-tracked to a suite of post-programs, together with Founder Lab, to proceed getting knowledgeable assist for years to return.
- Increase their assist community to incorporate startup founders, CEOs, and buyers from the Founder Institute’s international community of 4,500 alumni and 18,000 mentors throughout 225 cities.
Anyone who’s can apply to the Ghana Digital Founder Institute program:
- those that apply by the thirteenth of December 2020 are eligible for lowered pricing.
- the ultimate deadline for purposes is the thirty first of January 2021 (installment plans obtainable).
Founder Institute Ghana will function lots of the nation’s high startup buyers, founders, and executives as mentors (http://fi.co/mentors/ghana), plus many excellent mentors outdoors of Ghana to whom we will now faucet into immediately all through our digital cohort. This system will probably be led by Managing Director Simon Turner (Director of Venture Operations at MEST, and a decide on TVs McDan Entrepreneurship Problem), supported by an impressive FI Ghana workforce includingDirectors Oludele Sonekan (Director of Investments at Progress Mosaic) and Kafui Yevu (Founding father of kraado), along with Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Edison Gbenga Ade, with Samuel Opoku (AHK) as Program Lead, and Program Executives, Raphael Somaila Ibrahim, Abdul-Rashid Alhassan, and Nana-Efua Benyaw.
Study extra in regards to the Founder Institute at: fi.co/s/ghana